A Message of Hope From Nurses to Nurses During COVID-19
During the COVID-19 crisis it felt incredibly important to bring back many of our past and upcoming podcast guests, nursing leaders from around the world, to share their messages of hope, motivation and support. We know you have challenging days ahead, but we want to remind you of why you matter more than ever, why you are not “just” a nurse, and how to keep your morale up.
This is a podcast episode that I hope you download to your phone so that whenever you need a pep talk over the next few months, you have one in your pocket.
Remember nurses, we’re in this together.
- Barb Shellian on Twitter and check out her episode
- Matt Daley on Twitter and check out his episode
- Howard Catton on Twitter – his episode is coming soon
- Tim Guest on Twitter and check out his episode
- Sheena Howard on Twitter and check out her episodes – Part 1 and Part 2
- Treena Klassen – check out her episode
- Mike Villeneuve on Twitter – his episode is coming soon
- Raluca Radu on Twitter and check out her episode
- Carolyn Hoffman on Twitter and check out her episode
- Mary Smith – check out her episode