This is it, this is the year…
Change starts here.
Hi Nurses! Have you heard the news? The World Health Organization has designated 2020 as the Year of the Nurse and Midwife.
And this means, there has never been a better opportunity for us to rally together and use our voice(s) to raise the profile and status of nurses and advance our profession.
You might be thinking that sounds great – “But what can I do?”
Nothing changes, if no one changes. We all have to be ready to accept the call to lead, to take action, to change.
That’s right. It starts with you, and me, and then it becomes we…
We must agree that this is the year we:
- use our collective voice to showcase our value to the world,
- introduce innovative and revolutionary ideas into healthcare,
- advocate for our patients and our profession,
- shed the “just” a nurse mentality and claim our position as leaders, and
- take personal responsibility to DO what we CAN, now.
Yes, we can positively influence our profession and improve the experience we each have within our unique role, title and chosen career path – which for many, is our calling.
There’s a movement happening, and it needs you. We are stronger together.
Come join us as we disrupt the status quo to evolve our industry and in doing so, renew your own passion for the nursing profession.
It’s time, it’s our time, so let’s get started.